The Lepu Medical Antigen test is designed for the qualitative detection of antigen against SARS-CoV-2 through a nasal sample.
The test is based on immunoassay technology and specific antibody-antigen reaction. The test card contains the colloidal gold labeled SARS-CoV-2 protein N monoclonal antibody that is pre-coated on the combination pad, the protein N monoclonal antibody paired in the test area (T), and the corresponding
- 25 test cards
- 25 swabs
- 1 bottle of reagent
Steps to follow:
Read the instructions carefully
- STEP 1: Use the swab to collect the nasal sample (in both nostrils, rotate the swab 3-5 times inside the nose)
- STEP 2: Remove the protective cover from the fixing glue
- STEP 3: Insert the swab through well B into well A
- STEP 4: Add 6 drops of the reagent on the swab and turn the swab 2 times to each side
- STEP 5: Glue the left and right sides of the card. The result will be displayed after 15 minutes.